Impact of COVID-19 on Automotive E-tailing
DUBLIN, July 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Automotive E-tailing – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to this 7th edition of the report. The 145-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Automotive E-tailing Market to Reach US$84.5 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Automotive E-tailing estimated at US$38.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$84.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.7% over the period 2020-2027.
OEM, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 11% CAGR to reach US$36 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Third Party segment is readjusted to a revised 12.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 55.6% share of the global Automotive E-tailing market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 29.5% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 11.4% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Automotive E-tailing market in the U.S. is estimated at US$11.5 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 29.49% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$14.9 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 11.3% through 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 10.3% and 10% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.6% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$14.9 Billion by the year 2027.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- AutoZone, Inc.
- eBay Inc.
- Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
- O’Reilly Automotive, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automotive E-Tailing: A Prelude
- Third-Party Vendors Leading the Market, by Vendor Type
- Tires Hold the Major Share, by Product Type
- Asia-Pacific: Fastest Growing Market for E-Tailing
- North America Leads the E-commerce Software Platform
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive E-tailing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Global GDP, Increasing Per Capita Income and Splendid Growth in Emerging Economies Boost Demand
- Consolidations among Major Players: New Strategy to Tap the Market Demand
- Rise in Vehicle Population Drives the Market for Automotive E-Tailing
- Auto Components at Lower Price Sparks Demand for the Market
- Customers Habituated to Online Shopping: Prime Growth Drivers
- Market Slows Down with Rise in Counterfeiting of Auto Parts
- Frauds in Online Payment Stalls the Market Growth
- Delayed / Incorrect Delivery: A Drawback
- Increased Intricacy of Parts Pose a Challenge for the Market
- Price Transparency: A Major Challenge
- Burgeoning Growth of E-Commerce Puts Conventional Retailers on Toes
- Change in Strategy by Conventional Retailers to Combat E-Commerce Market
- Automotive E-Tailing: An Outlook
- Product Overview
- Automotive E-Tailing: A Definition
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 43
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/95qhpc
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets